Thursday, July 5, 2012

PHISH: The after live experience

I saw one of my favorite if not my favorite bands a few weeks back.  PHISH!!! and what a show it was! they where great.  I have wanted to see them and finally thanks to m step dad we got tickets and saw them at Riverbend.  The show was beyond anything I have ever seen and hard to put in to words.  There are only two types of phish people it seams.  Those who love and those who hate.  If you love phish you know what i'm talking about.  But this post is not about the show, no this is about the interesting followings after the show......

If you have never attended a phish show you where much like me prior to two weeks ago.  You also like me did not know about this little golden secret.  

When you see a phish show your ticket comes with a number that you can enter in even as soon as an hour after the show and get a free digital download of the show you just saw!  Now I know what your thinking, "SO WHAT?" or "I bet its no good" but let me tell you that you are wrong.  For starters the recording is of an amazing quality.  Like really... its crazy! the mixing is top notch and it sounds like a very planed out live recording and they do it for every show!  One thing that made this so cool for me was the fact that I was at that show.  That's very cool.  But also with a band like phish that jam and do all sorts of different renditions you can have ten different cds and have ten different versions of one song! 

So yeah, just something cool to share.  That's all I got these days.  I'm headed out west on Saturday and i'm sure my dad is going to get mad at all the phish we are going to put behind us. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment