Saturday, January 19, 2013

Music, People

This past week one of my classes has been focusing on division classification essays.  It aroused a question to my mind..  Do peoples music reflect who they?  What kind of person they are?  I think so!

Peoples music says a lot about who they are.  Everyone has their own tastes.  Even if you and another person like the same genre of music you most likely have different artist and songs you like.  Even if you like the same song each person most likely likes it for a different reason.  Its truly amazing!  Everyone is different and we can see that in music.  I think more so than with anything else because music is so important to so many of us.

Well that's been my thoughts of this week.  I will post something more music related soon.  But in the meantime think on this a little.  What are your thoughts on the topic?

No comments:

Post a Comment